Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
@ooo I don't label women as misandrists just for being angry over the unique injustices they face. But it was you who literally tried to justify hate for men: "most hate for men belongs to the feminist extremists (and I think, rightly so[…]" (post #51 in this thread).
Justified anger is one thing, hate is another - no matter what gender you are. By feeding hate the resistance is only going to grow stronger.
yeah, and I keep saying the same thing. women have their rights to be angry, and this can shamefully become misandy, in some occasions. still, I find the motives behind that hate as somewhat justified, even if I don't agree with its expression. and this, equates to almost nothing what men go through because of their gender (=fundamental point that sets the level for what is justified anger and what is instead complain addressing the wrong culprits).

Ideally, everyone should be able to receive support no matter their gender.
aha, and children organizations should take care of the profugees dying in the sea, and black people organizations should help white pregnant women, and homeless shelters are supposed to give suicide assistance.. why not.

Seriously…? You're telling me that on a case by case basis, women should be favoured over men when it comes to child custody just because otherwomen are left to watch after the kids in other cases?
on a case by case basis things are treated case by case.

I don't think anyone here is speaking against that. Nice strawman though.
yeah, let's just ignore the discourses that equate female treatment with the countrymen that worked for the barons, dukes, or wtv was mentioned.

I don't know what you're referring to right now, but if someone complains over someone shouting at a policeman in a protest they just sound like a whingebag to me.
ah.