I used to be best friends with this person in the past, but we fell out with each other.
I want to figure out her type, as I’ve been thinking of patching up this friendship lately and if I know which type she is I’d be able to understand her better and communicate better with her.

Some stuff about her:
- She’s quite loud and she has the ability to attract attention everywhere she goes, especially with her loud ways of laughing.
- She tends to attract the opposite gender quite easily, as she has quite a good figure (sensing type??)
- She has many friends, she makes friends quite easily everywhere she goes, and she tends to value quantity more than quality.
- She’s quite tomboyish in her mannerisms and not very feminine
- Is very into materialistic stuff. Must often buy the latest branded clothes and bags
- Quite stubborn and hot-headed. Often has many strong opinions about people and things.
If she dislikes someone, she can dislike them for a long time, for years etc. Has the ability to hold grudges for long periods of time, and she would often brag about her ability to hold grudges.
- A good talker but a bad listener. Often interrupt people mid-way during conversations.
During a typical conversation with her, she can often spend hours talking about her romantic interest. If you try talking about yourself, she will direct back the conversation onto herself and you find yourself unable to get any words in.
- Can be quite harsh and critical and emotionally volatile during arguments. If you have a disagreement with her, she will start flaring up her temper and all sorts of harsh words would start coming out from her. She would lash out at you with a bunch of hurtful criticisms and she would start to list out all your flaws one by one.
- Has high expectations of her close friends. If you’re her close friend, she expects you to reply all her texts on time, even during those times when you’re depressed and didn’t have energy to respond to texts. Or else she will start getting upset with you.
- She tends to have different reactions when she’s hurt by you and when she’s mad at you.
She will withdraw from you and cut you off whenever her feelings are hurt by you (is this Fi?), and she will lash out at you and start to say all sorts of harsh words toward you when she is mad at you (is this Fe or is this Se?)
- She’s rarely the sort who apologizes. If you have a disagreement with her, you have to be the one to reach out and apologise to her, because she will never reach out and apologise, she tends to value her pride higher than her friendships.
- Doesn’t like talking much about topics such as astrology. When I tried discussing with her about astrology in the past, she told me that she finds me boring whenever I talk about astrology.

Which type does she sound like? EIE, LSI, SEE, or ESI? I managed to narrow down her type to these four types, but I can’t figure out which of these four types she is? Help??