As a likely LSI I often get told by my gf I got absurd rules in my head. And I realized it's kind of true. I act quite coherently and consistently follow such "rules". She perceives neutrally those such as acting politely towards everybody, but she pretty much hates some of the others. For example I don't show affection in public places. She's very passionate, and she doesn't care if there's people around. She just hugs and kisses me. And I'm like (while staying cold like a piece of ice) "Stop. This isn't proper" and she gets offended and says I reject her. I don't understand why she still feels rejected since she already knows I'm like this.
I expect her to follow some of these rules too. For example once she dressed in a too provocative way to go to a church ceremony. She asked me "am I beautiful?" and I was like "you know exactly what I think" in disdain. At least I've become way more flexible since I'm in this relationship. In the past I would have said "change your dress" and be persistent about it. Now I just say something if she asks me, but I try to let go.
I know my behaviour sounds terrible, but I don't force her. I just state my opinion in a honest way. My reasoning is "I got my rules. She can act otherwise but I'll never change them in my head. If they're too annoying for her she's always free to leave".

I have had such traits since I was a child. When I was 12 or something I told my sister she shouldn't make a piercing on her tongue. I pretty much stayed in front of the door while she continued beating me. In the end she got to the outside and made her piercing. She regretted it after a few weeks. I also always told her to dress properly. I've always perceived my parents as too soft.

I don't like being like this. Everybody hates me for this and they're probably right. I just have grown up like this. My dad has always talked shit about such looks, and my mother was quite conservative too. I've always been a rule enforcer. I would like to change but I just can't. Inside of me when I notice something I should correct I just feel a strong push to act.

In politics I've always wanted rules to be applied in a firmer way. I hate speeches about flexibility and accepting illegal immigration and such. In school too. Teachers have always been soft on undisciplined fools.

I often feel obsolete. Or maybe the world is out of control.

Have you had similar experiences as a LSI or do you know LSIs who act similarly?