Thread: Tom Cruise

Threaded View

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I know this seems weird AF, but I think he is an LSI with a crazy Se subtype which has boosted his Fe.

His Scientology obsession is a way his unbalanced Ni HA ("to believe") manifests itself.
    (You may disagree, but as far as I know most celebrity Scientology enthusiasts are unhealthy Ni HA individuals.)
    People with a strong Contact/Creative subtype are often oddly deficient in their Mobilizing function, to the point it can seem like Seeking.
    I get the impression he'd need some person with strong Ni to make him "see" how misguided he is.

His obsession and love for doing his own stunts screams Se valuing (and subtype).
    No Si valuing ESE individual would willingly and with excitement take on stunts like these.
    (Watch this for more. )

He was so ecstatic with Oprah partly because she is his Dual (EIE-Fe), partly because he was newly in love and in a relationship with Katie Holmes, his Benefactor (SEI-Fe).
    Last edited by Olimpia; 03-26-2017 at 04:43 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"