Thread: Socionics MODEL G PROFILE INFOGRAHIICS and links to relevant VIDEOS with VICTOR GULENKO

Hybrid View

TIM
    LII ie TiNx
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    Ben I love your channel but the one on supervision was almost unlistenable because of the echo. It probably has to do with using speakers + a freestanding always on (or automatically activates on hearing sound) mic. What she needs is to set up push to talk so the mic automatically mutes when she's not talking and therefore doesn't pick up the speakers and loop it back through. or just get a headset. I will literally buy her a headset if you give me the relevant information, just so I can listen to these without such insane irritation. Also can you just use the 3 letter socionics code for types, its really unclear who supervises what when we're not sure if a person is ENFJ or INFP and she's talking about INTJ. I take it to mean she could be either EIE or EII and is talking about ILI, but even if I know that its not clear to me that even they know that. It introduces a shitload of ambiguity into the topic where I'm already trying my hardest to imagine what it is they're getting at just in describing the interpersonal anecdotes
    Thanks for your first 5 words.

I try my best with the sound. I recently spent £20 on a new mic.

My preference is not to use the tricode unless I'm talking about an idiosyncratic sociotype: so it will be "TiNx the Strategic Accommodator". Except for three non corresponding sociotypes: ESI Guardian, LSI Inspector, and SLI Master. Sometimes I use Victor's names for his sociotypes.

A lot of Russian speakers switching between English and Russian can get mentally strained coz, for example, IEI is pronounced "e eh e" in Russian. I have been there when this has happened. Also when the sound isn't clear, the tricode ..... [You can finish this point yourself. ]

BTW, I like socionika but I'm not a socionika supremacist. The supremacists are not good ambassadors for socionika.
    Last edited by Ben Vaserlan; 06-25-2018 at 08:09 PM.
    Playlist of VICTOR GULENKO VIDEOS on my eponymous YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFts...UNCbndTcDjAODE
    Check out the reviews and read a FREE preview of my comedy stageplay "Wilma & Rena": http://www.lulu.com/shop/ben-vaserla...-23226472.html