Thread: If LIEs are forceful, why do EIIs like us? (ENTj and INFj)

Threaded View

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default If LIEs are forceful, why do EIIs like us? (ENTj and INFj)

as an LIE I find myself using force often and even unconsciously. I force my surrounding people to have a certain impression of me which I see will benefit me the most in the future, using my Ni. Aren't EIIs supposed to hate this type of behavior? Yet two of my closest friends are of this type and they even sometimes admire this trait about me. EIIs in general admire a trait in others, even if they dislike it at first, but find it is not very unethical and has caused their benefit (or survival from potential trouble) later on. For the same reason SLEs are attractive for them at a distance.

I also have some sort of supervisory effect on them in this area?! Because they are sometimes unaware of how they come off to the outside world (in some areas), as in they might do something very important and have the opportunity to make it a big deal and create reputation for themselves, but they usually miss this opportunity for no good reason. However one of my EII friends is an overachiever and the other is an underachiever, I don't understand why this happens while they are so much alike. Probably achieving doesn't really have much to do with TIM. I consider myself an underachiever (yet keep giving advice )

Why does this happen? being aware of my nature they even give me hope and motivation to achieve the Se related goals.
    Last edited by Zero; 06-15-2018 at 03:17 PM.