Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Indeterminate View Post
    So I've been chatting with this guy for a while and we have plans to meet. For the most part, I thought he was LSE and of course, I was busy fantasising out life together. Only recently did the thought that he might be SLE sink in and looking at the pieces, it all makes sense.

This has happened to me before, I hate how duals and conflictors are so much alike at first glance. Augh. Anyway, I just came to vent, is this the right thread for that? lol.
    It is now.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's good to get the opinions about your type. Mb it's other than you think. And SLE or other is better than LSE for you.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

To type people you need the skills. Like in anything. Without good skills you have significant chance to mistake to the degree to mb do not use the typology.
    Use your heart to understand is what you have - _friendship attraction_ or other? Do you perceive this man as your friend? Do you trust him as the friend? If you see the friend in him - it mb good IR. Besides friendship you may to feel the passion also, but friendship - deep soul attraction - is the obligate and main thing.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Use your heart to understand is what you have - _friendship attraction_ or other? Do you perceive this man as your friend? Do you trust him as the friend? If you see the friend in him - it mb good IR. Besides friendship you may to feel the passion also, but friendship - deep soul attraction - is the obligate and main thing.
    Aw Sol. I think you are right that they will feel like a good friend.

Is your username Sol, like the word sun in Spanish?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    Is your username Sol, like the word sun in Spanish?
    It's a derivative from character's name in one of books. Initial nick's usage was for multiplayer games. That the word means sun in some languages I've noticed years later.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's a derivative from character's name in one of books. Initial nick's usage was for multiplayer games. That the word means sun in some languages I've noticed years later.
    Sol is also the name of a character in a kid's show. 'Sol et Gobelet' was the title. It is in french.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    Sol is also the name of a character in a kid's show. 'Sol et Gobelet' was the title. It is in french.
    The are different meanings.
    While that character's name was based on the word meaning "salt".