Page 232 of 275 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242 ... LastLast
Results 9,241 to 9,280 of 10991

Thread: what are you listening to?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My playlist has a complete rollover like every three days. I listen to songs too much and get sick of them fast. Then it's time to find new ones to enjoy repeating nonstop for a couple days

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm totally designing the soundtrack to a movie here.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21 years ago my then (IEE-Fi/EII-Ne) gf always played Enigma on the cassette deck of her parents' old SAAB 900 when picking me up from the train station when I got my weekend leave from the military service.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never gets old

Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 hour loop:

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Praeludium:

Fugue:

(Jung on Si)

dada

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Krishna

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)