I found it funny and interesting, what is your behavior under alcohol.

The masterpiece description by aster. I think she's probably E-9 and ESI.
Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
There are different types of drunks, and I'm the loud, social, everyone's best friend type. Every time I get drunk in public, I get really rowdy/boisterous and friendly and if people wanted to go streaking through town, I'd probably be up for it. Everything is suddenly hilarious and seems like a great idea. Which is why I'm not allowed to drink in public. I also start claiming I'm better at doing math drunk than sober and start asking people to quiz me. What's funny is, I am better at math when I'm drunk. I'm also the 'don't stop' type. I'll drink until I can't drink anymore or someone stops me. I've been told I lack something in my brain that tells people when to stop. lol. Ah, and I'm not an alcoholic, I just really go all in when I do drink. In for a penny, in for a pound.
What about me as E-1 LSE.
Generally, I behave rather boring. I keep ok mind, reactions. And need much of alcohol to get problems with a coordination (partly due to not gracile constitution and matching it with good fat meal). I prefer wine and such is harder to overdose. On the rare harder stage I get intoxication and its common consequences which return my state close to the initial one. I sober rather quickly too.
The changes I may notice. I become more sentimental. The bad emotions which were supressed pass to the mind and I feel sorrow. Alcohol does not make me to feel better or adventurous in actions, but improves my connection with own emotions. Also I may to talk more and do it with lesser caution. It's not a good idea to dispute with me about politics even without alcohol.