havent read all the thread, anyway I firmly believe some basic censorship is essential. much of what is spread ignorance= intolerance, in our super developed world is caused by the fact that anyone can share their shitty opinion as if it was holding the same value as anything else. i can offend, omit the truth, twist facts to make a point, support racist ideas, support corruption... you name it, it will be ok, I can do it. because of free speech. free speech is better than respect, it's better than the truth, better than culture, it's the most important thing in the world (hail USA!), and if you're offended, if the things said just cause hate, if someone gets hurt, obviously it's their fault, how fking sensitive of them to get offended!, grow up!, grow up to the level of my super right to say wtv the fk i want, yolo! grow up and erase your feelings, u scumbag, what are u even getting offended at? you stupid carrot fker, inbread eater, i can say wtv the fk i want, dont u fking know it, u snowflake!

obviously, the power goes in the hands of who can scream louder, of who beats their fists on their chests making the greatest noise, shaking their bum bums at the sound of the masses howling at them, they really can control their right to free speech better! hail!

i'm a bit disgusted by this modern world, yes.