Hi, my name is Pierre and I'm sure it will be nice meeting you guys. I have been introduced to socionics by an alpha friend about a month ago but I now want to talk and exchange thoughts about it with other people for she is starting to bore me a little bit (she's on the forum so I know she will see this) . I believe myself to be an INFP sub Fe 4w5 sp/sx. When she first started talking to me about socionics she told me that INFPs were awesome and interresting, that my type was really cool; but then she said that 4w5 people were annoying as hell lol.
It might be my annoying enneagramm type talking but I think I am here mostly because I want to know about other IEIs and 4w5s for I used to think I was crazy unique and it amazes me that there are people who actually share a lot of personnality traits with me. That's what I love about socioncs, everybody is unique but nobody really is, that's kind of bueatiful lol. On the other hand I also want to discuss various topics with people who do not share my point of view, and maybe in the end learn to trully understand people who I share nothing with.
My hobbies are pretty common though. I love listening to music; a lot, and I also sing, often write songs and sometimes make e-music. I love RnB music, whether it is old school or fully electronic/futuristic (It goes from Lauryn Hill to SZA). I hate sports, I like some literrature, mostly tragedies (Racine,Corneille) and some novels (Andre Gide, Proust). I'm not crazy about it though, it is just that some pieces of work really move me.

Anyway that's all for my "introduction". If you have any questions I will be glad to answer it.