Thread: ESI-ILE conflict relations (ISFj and ENTp)

Threaded View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    356 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is baffling to me how conflictors actually marry? Aren't those things actually observable? At least I'm confident at how certain things might carry on in the future. Few signs here there are popping up constantly. With SEEs, that is somewhat different story but we go on our own ways sometimes mocking at each other.

Yes, I have seen some ESIs actually admiring me in some way from a distance but communication seems to rub us in a wrong way. It depends though on the individual some have hard time on my connective jokes and they laugh with some nervousness (can't be good). Some of them even try to manipulate me (and you can see it far away but I brush it off. Although there is huge temptation to play with devil's advocacy). Yes, they are good at some things i truly suck at. Anyways as suggested above if it does not clear up introduce some references for example from the third Reich and see how it goes. One ESI got really got surprised seeing gay ****** wallpaper on her screen. She was furious. Play with future scenarios involving non serious conspiracies etc. You'll will tease their ESInesss apart from fake SEiness in that way.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 10-25-2015 at 09:13 PM.