Long story short, I'm ENFj. Read only the first paragraph. Look at this chart. But I have excellent relations with INTps (PS! ENFjs normally supervise INTps), so I think I must be ENFj extreme - subtype.

extra information.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It has nothing to do with FDG moving to beta, it has nothing to do with your votes on "my type" poll. I don't even think my self-perception has changed... Everything points toward ENxj. I used to think I was mostly ENTj, but actually ENFj also makes sense, if I leave a huge amount of things out of the equation. I have never tested as an "F" type in any test ever (I'm pretty sure). I rarely test as an extrovert in MBTI and -dominant types not supposed to type as introverts. Ok, here goes...

ENFj
--I overlooked the Reinin dichotomies and -types won. Especially ENFj and beta in general. The chart that says it all. It's even color-coded and pretty. (the markings on the bottom of the chart show which types would pick the same thing I picked. S=sensing, N=intuitive, E= extroverted, I= Introverted)
--I think I do show more emotion than gamma NTs usually do.
--I guess I do fit beta better, when it comes to my attitude and reactions.
--Yes, I do show a lot of facial expression and body language.

Why I argued with ENFj before.
--Blissful supervision argues with the entire socionics theory IMO.
--Spending more than 3 hours in a crowd makes me tired and weary. ExFx my ass!
--More similarity with INTps than gamma NFs.
--No will or ability to sympathize with others, let alone strangers.
--EQ<<<IQ. If you have ever taken any "emotional IQ" (EQ) tests, you would know that no Fe-dominant should be able to get 85-90. I did. Same thing with "spot the fake smile" and similar tests. And I'm not good at spotting bad actors. I can only tell when someone is acting REALLY bad.
--Small talk dies out after a while. I just lose the energy that kept me going when I started talking with that person.
--According to how I see , it's my least favorite function. types are a lot easier to understand.
--I don't feel like ENFps are my quasi-identicals, but I've heard similar things about beta NF + delta NF relations before, so it doesn't change much.

I must be ENFj extreme -subtype. That's just about as good as ENTj -subtype. There's not much difference, especially with being weaker than usual, being stronger than usual. Also taking into consideration that I have no particular interest for and active usage is one of my most thrilling past-times.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And LOL!!!! @ Joy finding out last. Hahahaaa.... She put me on ignore yesterday, I don't think she has changed it already.