I don't think much about celebrity types but he is a consistent source of fascination for me. I go back and forth between LSE and SLE but also get that "gamma vibe". I feel I can understand him in so many ways too.

[the documentary made me want to cry]

“With rap, it’s a funny thing. You can say things, and people can take ‘em the way they wanna take ‘em,” Jeezy said, addressing “Death B4 Dishonor.” “But in my mind, in my heart, I just killed the verse. If I killed the verse and you took it personally, then that’s on you.”

The Atlanta rapper said he isn’t dwelling on any issues with Ross, despite things that have happened in the past. “I hear things; the streets talk. I’m hearing he reaching out to [Big] Meech and trying to get him to speak bad — that’s my brother,” Jeezy said of the Black Mafia Family drug dealer. “When you’re trying to bring the streets into rap to prove a point, then you already lost. You separate the two, and that ain’t to be played with. You’ve got people that lost their lives and people that are doing real time. If we gon’ make music, let’s just make music.”

Aside from those few lines on “Death B4 Dishonor,” Jeezy said the issue spiraled thanks to a Web clip, which Ross perceived to be an additional jab at him. “I feel like the whole started thing from a clip on WorldStarHipHop, and my thing was, if I’m a boss and you a boss, let’s sit down and be bosses,” he said. “You take a clip that somebody edited and run with that? What part of the game is that? If you felt like that, hit me up, let’s chop it up, we bosses.”

https://www.google.com/search?q=youn...w=1093&bih=515