Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
It sounds to me that your brain is broken because no one with normal cognitive processing abilities would circle jerk so much like you do and still not find the answer to simple questions. Ti cognitively understands the contextual nuances of ideas and theories whereby mental models are build from that. The problem is your Ti is severely damaged. You can handle plug and chug black/white concrete rules but your brain can’t think beyond black/white. You can’t separate the grey matter to black and white and instead of just accepting that you’re a failure, you go around pestering everyone digging for answers and nothing anyone can say is clear enough nor adequate enough no matter how many times they have to repeat themselves because you can’t process anything abstract. Making people repeat themselves won’t give you a new answer to your same old questions. Your brain is like a pie but only with the crust. If you know you’re psychologically deranged, take your meds. It’s not going to turn you into SLE nor magically make you understand things that’s beyond your reach but hopefully it gives you some calmness from being so repetitive and anal retentive.
I don't know what got rattled around in your head so much that you still can't let go of the disagreement on the *subtype* of a person in a fringe astrology-esque theory........ but this drama is getting too repetitive and boring. I plain don't have time for this so calm your shit.