Thread: EIEs/ENFjs, what does Ti suggestive mean to you?

Hybrid View

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is not a lack of confidence in their reasoning ability. They desire others to participate in their thoughts. They also want to be with other people.

However their real motive is more complex. The Fe subtype (which is me, if I do not change my type again...) seeks to encourage others to psychologically invest in the issue at hand, by baiting others commit and establish intellectual clarity. In turn, the Fe-EIE wants to create excitement in the newly "invested" person, and to then motivate them to act on the issue. They deeply want to do things together with others, and they will often play a submissive role in order to create a group project, a project that they triggered through their questioning.

In a more mature form, the Fe-EIE can play the role of Socrates - using a "knowing" ignorance to encourage others to explain and elaborate on their thoughts. This is not from a lack of knowing on the EIEs part. They use dialogue as a teaching tool, asking others questions to trigger "teachable moments" for the EIE to illuminate certain ideas. The ENFj is a common "college professor" personality, who on the one hand seeks classroom engagement, and then uses skillful questions to force the students to clarify positions that the professor is a certified expert in.

They can also use it to be like Hegel - creating a blending, yeilding social "zietgeist" that they trigger and manipulate.

In other words, their motive is Fe, not the Ti itself.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    There is not a lack of confidence in their reasoning ability. They desire others to participate in their thoughts. They also want to be with other people.

However their real motive is more complex. The Fe subtype (which is me, if I do not change my type again...) seeks to encourage others to psychologically invest in the issue at hand, by baiting others commit and establish intellectual clarity. In turn, the Fe-EIE wants to create excitement in the newly "invested" person, and to then motivate them to act on the issue. They deeply want to do things together with others, and they will often play a submissive role in order to create a group project, a project that they triggered through their questioning.

In a more mature form, the Fe-EIE can play the role of Socrates - using a "knowing" ignorance to encourage others to explain and elaborate on their thoughts. This is not from a lack of knowing on the EIEs part. They use dialogue as a teaching tool, asking others questions to trigger "teachable moments" for the EIE to illuminate certain ideas. The ENFj is a common "college professor" personality, who on the one hand seeks classroom engagement, and then uses skillful questions to force the students to clarify positions that the professor is a certified expert in.

They can also use it to be like Hegel - creating a blending, yeilding social "zietgeist" that they trigger and manipulate.

In other words, their motive is Fe, not the Ti itself.
    Interesting.