Thread: ESI-SLE Supervision Relations (ISFj and ESTp)

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE sx sp (8)46
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    that's so strange .. the SLE i like is in a long time relationship with an ESI too. but in my mind they are happy and share a near incomprehensible deep bond and are productive and Te-valuing and beautiful and what else. but if that were really true he probably wouldn't pursue/flirt/or at least talk with every ESI woman who is around and and then try to talk with them about his personal problems. and stare at me from afar like i'm a magical, mystical unicorn whom he dares not to approach when i smile a bit ...
    You like this chicks boyfriend? Lol. You dick. Yeah this type is a huge flirt so i recommended that we have an open relationship. Betas in general just seem like cheeting fucks. So anyway, I'd rather let him experience what he wants and me work on my trust issues. The honesty that comes with this type of open relationship can be a trust builder. He's pretty much against it though. With my ex, we got along best when he just said "look here, this is what I'm going to do, deal with it." it pissed me off but the more open he was, the more i respected him. He didn't have to do shit behind my back. He just made me accept what he was doing. The relationship didn't work simply because he was hella irresponsible due to cultural upbringing.

Stupid Se dom with a 157 IQ Muira's Avatar
    TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by carrina View Post
    You like this chicks boyfriend? Lol. You dick. Yeah this type is a huge flirt so i recommended that we have an open relationship. Betas in general just seem like cheeting fucks. So anyway, I'd rather let him experience what he wants and me work on my trust issues. The honesty that comes with this type of open relationship can be a trust builder. He's pretty much against it though. With my ex, we got along best when he just said "look here, this is what I'm going to do, deal with it." it pissed me off but the more open he was, the more i respected him. He didn't have to do shit behind my back. He just made me accept what he was doing. The relationship didn't work simply because he was hella irresponsible due to cultural upbringing.
    Maybe you should have started the relationship based on shared values. Not all SLEs are dogs. The problem is that most relationships are started off by people who date people who have a different goal in mind. Relationships are still like every other human relationship(except for close friends), they don't last if they do not have a foundation. Like lab partners that have different goals in mind for the same experiment, lets say one wants to make fertilizer and the other wants to make bombs type of situation.

It's better to be direct, time shouldn't be wasted away throwing trust at some stranger, wishing for them to do what seems impossible for them.