Hey All,

um wtf! Right so I'm told I'm ENTJ......

but before that I was told I was INTP.......

.....nfi what type I am, but I'd say I'm like right in the middle of ENTJ & INTP (so maybe I'm a subtypes)

So if it helps people: a little about me ->

Charlie, 21, uni bum, IT and Creative Industries, I do better in IT though. Hate rap and hip hop (they can burn in the fiery depths of hell!) I try to get organised but I just can't. My desk and room are always messy until I get the urge to clean (which doesn't usually last long, and I regret it later cos I have to put everything back in it's place). Compared to my ENTP housemate I'm just as messy, but things on my desk are kinda in piles. On the flip side, my cd and book collections are generally in order

I'm a little off the wall and don't think things completely through when I act. Along with that I procrastinate too much and get bored really easily, but sometimes I know I just have to put my head down and study or work. Once something is started though I generally have little problem completing it.

As I was writing I noticed that contradiction about "having little problem completing things", and "I regret it later cos I have to put everything back in it's place". Also I read this out to my ENTP house mate to make sure it all sounded fine......

....meh! We get on ok, just little annoyances which we both have with each other, which in the end don't mean anything compared to our friendship (i guess it's just a thing about living together )

I have this angry/arrogant side of me, which comes out when I get time to vent on my venting forums, or to other friends, but never to the people who are the contributers to my anger. People don't generally piss me off, it's just when they do stuff which affects other people and especially me! (fuckers!)

Most of the time everything to me is a Joke, I keep TRYING to be funny, most of the time not being very successful

For the VI people out there:
This is picture of me flaming someone on my forums, which is generally done in jest

and here's me being drunk and alternative with my stick

(Pure Pwnage quote btw)

Cheers!

I Appreciate your inputs

--Char|WTF