READ THIS BEFORE ANSWERING

I was wondering if there is any meaningful correlation between what type you most want to be and the type you actually are.

Example:

If you read type descriptions (or function descriptions) then there is probably a type (or maybe several but lets assume one here) that looks like "Wow, I would really much like to be that type but I'm afraid I am not".

So what relation you think that type has with your real type? I have picked several options:

1. Your own type -> well you most likely want to be your own type no?
2. Your dual type -> maybe you want to be like your dual?
3. Your conflictor type -> who knows, maybe conflictor sounds like something you would like to be but you can't?
4. Your supervisor type -> maybe you want to have the strenghts of your supervisor?
5. Your benefactor type -> how about your benefactor?
6. Your super-ego type -> maybe your super-ego block is what makes you yearn for more
7. Some other type (if you choose this explain why) -> maybe some of the other types?
8. There is no meaningful pattern -> Nah..too dependent on the individual. Some want to be duals, some benefactors, some super-egos etc. There is really no pattern involved.

Edit: hmm..I could have constructed the options differently but it is what it is let's see if anything comes out of this