Threaded View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Lol, I have no idea really. I would never say that to my mother (in general I fake I like people even if I can't stand them. It's difficult to notice the difference in my demeanor ) or to a granny though haha, I would just think to myself "crazy bitch"

I don't respect every strong person, but strongness and social dominancy are definitely something I keep in high regard and try to achieve, if that makes sense. It's hard for me to explain - it's just that I'm extremely aware of power relations in every group and I'm pulled towards strong, dominant people (not in case I can't stand them ofc), who have high status or are a valuable source of social capital (it's an almost unconscious pull, it's not as coldly calculated as I made it sound )
    Yeah that’s not me at all! @Sol
    I’m the opposite. I make friends among the left out and attracted to the weak or left out people. I care nothing for power or people who can or are powerful in any way. I make friends among people who I see some special light within them. @Tim
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-15-2021 at 06:03 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html