i have a new co-worker. she has 3 levels:

1. she compliments you endlessly and how kind, wonderful and generous you are - just before you dumps work on you. your so great - do this for me. later complaining it wasn't good enough.

2. the dumb blond mode, where she become dumber then dirt so you can show her how to do it.

3. spolied child mode, where if she doesn't get her way, she yells, screams, and goes to the nearest manager to tell on you - because you were mean to her in some way.

i'm trying to figure out her type, or if she's just a typical. she has no content, she's very superficial, has a mirror everywhere, and is photographed everywhere. she dresses nice - but a little over the top for a workplace outfit (really low cut, or see through). always asking for stuff, and once she knows that you supply, she leeches everything from you.

she is definitly an E - she shows no signs of wanting to be alone. i see no intuition at all from her. she's always spouting rules, many that don't exist, and when i got into an arguement, she simply ended it by yelling - i am right - over and over. she's fairly dull, so i don't see her as a thinker. and i'm not sure about the P or J.

any ideas? i'm trying to get around her now...