This describe my youngest brother age 15. I really don't mean to be mean about him but it how he act.

About half the time I don't get along with him (forgive later). He can be sweet to me as I am his sister :wink: .
He is very bossy, always beat me when it come to arguments once in awhile very demanding(I can never think of ways to say to say till too late ).
Fights back very easily especialy with people he known for years. More forceful with his opinions toward/against me and my other brother. Likes to play rough.
Known as a hidden leader.
With his friends he values and his mom and dad alot.
Get from his dad of not very patient when we do things for him. Not good at looking at the good side of things tend to look more on the bad side except with himself or his dad.
Don't usually do stuff for other people unless people he values greatly.

Toward people he don't know.
Don't talk at all. Look very serious, unless you known him for years.
Really good at sticking up for people he values(once in awhile for me :wink: ).
Just sit and listen, known at school as never talk a loner, few friends. Example the girls get excite and follow him around if he say one word at school for the day.
I know he have good comments but won't admit it or say it. :wink:
But can be fun to play with if we are playing rough against him such as tackle football or games he like.
Likes sports such as hockey and lacross. Very competitve.
Don't like to lose to me, when so get irritated and won't admit he lost to a girl or encourage that I won(admit not very often I win against my brother) :wink: . hehe.
He one of the type that I would want to get him irritated and run for far as I could cause by the way he responds :wink: . and purpusly go aginst the team in sports (when it comes to watch a sport game) as his sister once in awhile.

School- likes technologys classes, P.E. but not as athletec as me, don't like art or Math.
Career- wants to be a mechanic.
hobbies- soccer team Chivas in Mexico, fav. color green,red and black. Collects race cars stuff.
Best I can described so far.