Ok So I decided to give this a try, and try to get the forum's help in finding my type.

:wink:

Ive taken tons of online MBTI tests and always score as either ENFP, ENTP, INTP, or INFP. one time I took a very very crappy test and scored as ISTp, but that shouldnt even count since the test was so unreliable. Once I took an experimental MBTI test and scored as INFJ but the test makers said it was just experimental and I shouldnt trust it too much. When I took the socionics type assistant I scored as INTp the first time. The second time I took it was much later but I came out INxP because I hadnt chosen enough words for the test to make the decision. So I took the test again and came out INTp.

For some time I though I may have been INTj because of my intellectual pursuits, but I dont see how I could be Judging. I dont think Im INTj, because my personality seems to be more about taking in new information and discovering new things than aboout judging information.

So lets look at the test results: All the types that i genrally score as have iNtuition as the dominant function. There seems to be a pattern here. Plus when I look at the description of different functions, I think that iNtuition is what I identify with the most(both introverted and extroverted intiution), whereas the other functions i dont really know how strong they are in my psyche.

So I think its probably that out of the four functions, iNtuition is my dominant one.

That leaves me with what I started: I could be INTp, ENTp, INFp or ENFp.

Now I dont think I am an extrovert due to the fact that Im more solitary than I am sociable, and although I enjoy socializing, I often find myself alone. I dont know why, its not something I do very deliberatly, it just sort of spontaneously happens. So, knowing myself I would say that its introversion that is dominant and not extroversion.

That leaves me with two types: INFp and INTp.

What I would like to ask the forum is this: How do you tell the two types apart? What are some the differences between INFp and INTp? I know about the tie breaker question on the socionics type assistant, but I would like to here what this site has to say. Im not asking you guys to tell me what me type is, Im just asking what some of the diffrences between INTP and INFP are.

Thanks in advance,

-Cheerio