But these "observations" are false. If they're not made up out of whole cloth in an attempt to be funny, then the poster is just sadly ignorant. These statements cannot be responded to because they are not reality. And you EIIs who are so quick to point the finger at yourselves and search for the element of truth....stop it I say. We gotta stop letting people put us down. I mean, people are gonna do what they're gonna do, but we don't have to bend over backwards in the face of the most ridiculous assertions.
That's why I think it's good sometimes to discuss the Ti versus the Fi view of the world ... to sort out the misunderstandings.
That doesn't happen in threads like this. And why don't the people who want more understanding try to behave like understanding people? I don't buy that machintruc wants understanding and communication, otherwise why would he have posted it like this? It's just to get a rise (if he's joking) or to vent crazily. Either way, there will be no understanding. I'm getting sick of all of the venting about other types. When does the growing up happen? When does the understanding occur?