Quote Originally Posted by kensi View Post
Jordan is ISTj in my system...He has an assasin mentality (that's not to say he doesn't have a likeable side cause he does)....this assasin mentality was present when he went out of his way to try to rattle Vince Carter (maybe ENTP)(Carter's Raptor days i think) when Carter was at an all-time high doin all sorts of new dunks....Jordan said "Kobe and those guys should'nt pay attention to him...he don't play no defence" etc.etc....he really started to get under V.C.'s skin and ISTjs can be good at that..(i don't know if V.C was ever the same after that)...getting under your skin.

Hey...btw...did anybody catch Shaq's antics on Kobe over the last couple of days...dammit...forgot to tune into Sporscentre.
Haha!! Yeah dude, I couldn't believe that. I was up in Mass today visiting my Mom, turned on ESPN--that came on--my Mom was sittin next to me--and her jaw dropped... Did you hear the whole thing? It's crazy. Shaq thinks that he's better than Kareem?! Wtf

About Jordan: I've also heard stories about him getting under ppl's skin... I heard that when he was with Washington, he pretty much broke Kwame Brown by calling a "flaming ******" and taunting him so much that he cried... Kwame Brown is ISTp, and was only 18-19 at the time--that story makes me angry... I mean, it sucks anyway but that was his teammate. I hope it's not true.

I just watched an interview w/ Vince Carter--yeah, good call, he's ENTp.

Also, I don't know if you noticed this, but the post of strrng's that you quoted is old--I think from when he was new... Strrrng is one of the best ppl here at typing now. He knows a lot about ball too... I'm just sayin, not sure if you noticed... Ok, I'm gonna go do some schoolwork now. Talk to you later, peace