Jerks and vandals of Russian nationality started rioting in Tallinn and ruined everything in sight. They shout "Russia, Russia...", burn cars, loot stores. What am I supposed to think of them now? I am angry.

There is a monument in the capital where Russians gathered to bring flowers to Russian war heroes who died in the second world war. The Russians invaded and occupied Estonia in the WWII, so it's a monument to them obviously. Well... for years they gathered and brought flowers near the soviet-looking huge statue. And then some people started protesting against the Estonian "natsies" near it. People got pissed off and wanted it torn down.
Recently we had the elections and one party said they'd get rid of the monument and re-bury the soldiers to a decent graveyard. The party won big time! Now they executed the plan and there are about 2000 jerks and vandals in the streets shouting anti-Estonian slogans and breaking and stealing, throwing ignited fireworks and burning bottles at the policemen. They are all about 20-30 yo. They don't CARE about the monument. They just want to rebel. They use it as an excuse.

Russia paid people to do that. 80EEK per hour. It was in the news in the morning. Information was found in Russian communities. They probably want to use it as an excuse now and attack Estonia. But right now I don't have the sense to think about it. I just see red. I wish the jerks moved to their motherland if they don't like it here.

(DISCLAIMER: I don't hate all Russians who live in Estonia. I just hate the ones that SHOULD DIE and the world would be better off without them)