Which Quadras and types are most/least into winning and competitiveness.

I tend to think a lot in terms of winning/losing. In almost every situation I think about the happenings around me in those terms. Did I win? Did I lose? Who won? Who lost? Who has the capability to win? Who doesn't?

Even though I can lose for social reasons occasionally (in order to make someone happy) and sometimes I just don't have enough energy or courage to compete in some matters still winning/losing/competing is part of my every day vocabulary and I enjoy doing many things because of winning. It is a strong motivator. Also I hate to lose especially if I feel like I had a chance but I just didn't do enough.

Then again I don't believe in "winning no matter what the cost" kind of thing. Winning and competition should be a creating and positive force not destructive. The benefits should generally outweight the costs. Then I can feel sympathy for those who lost in many cases if they are not the kind of people who can or should take a loss.

I was wondering how much this kind of thing is type and Quadra related and how much personal or something else?

There has been some discussion about this already but how do you see it?

And what other ways there are to motivate yourself? "For fun" has been suggested but what else?