IEI.............when socionics sources say that IEI is my soulmate, it's interesting. it was always a question for me that what sociotype can be so interested in sexual games (as I love it). when I seen that they say IEI likes sexual games and fantasies, I thought there's a problem, something's wrong, because with those descriptions about IEI (OFC I didn't read so much about it), I always had this thought that someone like IEI will never even think about these sexual games. (how I think about "INFP" in "MBTI" and about "4w5" in "Enneagram".) well it was interesting that someone with those descriptions can like sex so much, but I still deny it. My friend somehow suggested IEI to me too. but, people usually aren't 100% of their descriptions, and about sex, people act su.pid.ly (Separate from their personality and types). that's why I say soulmate system can be interesting, but I don't rely on it. I feel better if I check my standards myself closely and directly to make sure the relationship isn't made based on wrong thoughts.