Quote Originally Posted by Heavy View Post
As far as I'm concerned, AB's response to Maritsa is also a nail in the coffin for the LSE litmus test. There's no doubt he likes to play Maritsa's dual. It's a feeling-role he embraced partly to overplay his self-typing LSE, and partly because he was responding to Maritsa's inaccurate information. The irony is Maritsa isn't even an INFj and any LSE, or frankly SLE, would be repelled by her forthright attempts to manage people emotionally.
Yeah, you're dead right about the emotional manipulation. Obersturmführer Airborne and Queen Mother Maritsa seemed the same people to me from the beginning. If not the fact they're different persons I would really think they, he, she is some hydra. In fact both share a history, clinical history, asylum for mentally ill, both are drama queens and stuff like that plus that Dalai Lama Master Ammonius(?) who wrote about, I don't even know what the fuck he wrote about - pages for pages of letters, pages for pages of shite.

Alphas and Betas in Delta Quadra. On top of that Ryu the Pocahontas saying he and Obersturmführer are the same type. Haha! I hated 'Alphabetadeltans' or something all the time.

By the way, how did you find this forum and how long are you in this field if I may ask.