Topics:
1 Observing an ESFj (female) INTj (male) relationship
2 Observing a caregiver - infantile relationship
3 Considering implications of my type (at least Etype) based on my reactions to the above

The luxury has been mine to observe a couple over the last few days very closely.
Something is bothering me about LIIs lately.... perhaps it is just the intuitive ones

At first, I thought the LII was some sort of a sensory type, as he was very physical with his companion, in terms of touching and holding. But later I saw it to be... infantile behavior.... clinging. It soon became clear that, this man with a high pitched voice, and soon-enough-blatantly-apparent Fi role, was actually a hardcore LII. The way he clung to the ESE was like a child to its mother. His hands almost always reached out towards her, or her leg, or her hand or foot (when sitting on a couch), to hold onto it, and rub it or hold it in an infantile way.

The ESE seemed to react like a mother, a mother 'putting up with' the needs of her child. But I suppose she was enjoying it too. She had her child to care for and worry about. It so reminded me of a single mother (or a just a mother alone with her kid), who brought her kid to a party and was trying to socialize with it - She love her kid and enjoyed the party.

I've never seen an LII act like this before... but then again I had(A). Maybe I just did not want to think it was so.... but if this is the norm for LIIs, then I cannot be one. It was so blatantly.... infant. Infantile. Something about showing your weaknesses and acting so infantile like that... displaying Se polr, and being so accepting to childish interaction.... it was kind of disturbing.

(A)Seeing my LII friend act the same way around his friends, especially when he was sick, 'requiring' someone to look after him, and get him food when it was cold outside.

I am wondering it that is the norm for LII-ESE relationships. I don't know if I could accept that --- if an ESE really likes to treat people that way, I don't know if I would be receptive enough to it. Have other LII-ESE relationships been so... infant-mother-like? Or have others seen a more mature rational alpha couple?

PS: I don't think I'm feeling I need to change my socionics type, but I feel a lot more Enna-type 1, 1w9. (Both 5 ((5w4)) and 1 are very relative to me, but 1 is showing more now).
I say I feel more like a 1 because I have developed after a long time some intense principles and living up to them in a dedicated way has recently beocome much more important, and actually happening, than ever before.