Ti Polr:

So i have decided to do philosophy to see what its all about at uni. We have been discussing the design argument. I wont go into the details of the arguments, but i found myself easily able to understand the concepts. From the first lecture i could guess where everything would end up and many of the possible arguments etc. Today in my tutorial the teacher was explaining it to everyone, and i was giving input and getting the correct answers etc. At the end of the lesson he gave us our worksheets and some questions we need to fill out. The questions specified using Logic and inference etc. I went to fill them out and my thoughts would not come together. I liken it to having something on the tip of your tounge but you cant say it. Anyway i ended up writing semi coherent / semi illogical stuff on my paper.

This put me in a bit of a bad and sad mood. It seems that the general concept is there and even basicl logic is there, but putting it on paper isn't.

I suppose thats life. Philosophy is a and thing. I just hope i can get through with general concepts

Ne Polr / supervision conversation between me and my ISFj mum:

"Hey mum i have been reading about this guy that hijacked a bus in Rio De Janeiro"
"oh thats terrible"
"Yeah. He didn't have a father, his mother was killed infront of him as a kid and he was beaten as a street kid by police"
"That doesn't excuse what he did"
"But mum you have to understand that his actions were due to how traumatic his life has been"
"He could choose to be nice if he wanted too"
"No your just not getting it. You were brought up in a perfectly happy environment and thats largely why your nice. If you hadn't been loved when you were younger you could be the one on the bus etc..."

Anyway after a bit more of that i decided i was being mean and stopped