Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
weird, usually delta's seem pretty alien to me. but bill o'reilly makes some sense. although he does seem pretty light. i suppose that's from sx-last.
I think I literally felt intense hatred (which is rare because people like him are generally just an annoyance) for Bill O'Reilly when I first started watching him. It was during my phase where I was focused on becoming more accepting of other people's beliefs. I also forced myself to watch Christian evangelists, in the same time period, for the same reason. I was really, really, intolerant of intolerance then.

I would make myself watch him every night and I always had a sarcastic comeback to everything he said. It made my family laugh but I really didn't like him.
Over time the hate I felt for him changed and I actually started to listen to what he was saying. Some of it made sense but I wasn't that into his presentation. There is something about him that physically reminds me of my ILI stepdad. Both very stubborn as well. I wouldn't even guess at his type since I mainly feel very neutral, or occasionally slightly warm, toward him now, but damn, it took time and forced effort on my part.