I just reread what I wrote and noticed that I didn't convey the details that matter. You would have to see the feelings involved and the types of laugh and style to see the clash. It wasn't as much the actions, but the manner in wich they were carried out, wich I can't convey. It just felt like she didn't see me as a human, and didn't really listen to me, I felt as if we werent communicating well, but she kept trying, despite the discomfort it was causing me.

ENFJ actually do similar things, because they try to get into my head and play with my emotions. They try to make me laugh and smile, but look at me as an object. When I use Fe, they laugh mockingly. Then try to find flaws in Ne and go into detail about what Ne does and how its a crazy incorrect way to look at things. They claim they used to look at the world with Ne, but they changed their ways and life got better for them.

Also not all of my interactions with conflict are like that, this one in particular was the squinty eye type (in the photo shes the one with the wild star shirt)