type this description:

I want someone who doesn't work or works from home. If this individual wants to be involved in clubs or associations or classes (for self-betterment, not to get a job), that's good as long as (s)he's home more often than not. This person is not a social extrovert. When it comes to going out together to a club or to visit friends, this should be my idea for the most part. I don't want to do stuff like that more than a couple times a month, at the most, and don't want to be with someone who pressures me to go out when I don't feel like it or goes out without me (though it wouldn't bother me if this happened every once in a while).

This individual just naturally handles all of the chores at home, or preferably directing the help to do so, including my laundry and cooking (unless I'm feeling particularly adventurous that day lol). Errands that we can't pay others to do we can handle together, as long as they don't take up too much time and can be done around my work schedule.

This person is a little bit fussy about aesthetics, but only in a somewhat stubborn way, which I will find somewhat humorous and cute, and will indulge for his/her sake. Now, when I say "indulge", I mean that I will go a little bit out of my way in travel or pay a little extra for something... not actually handle any of it myself or put forth any true effort. This "fussiness" must be within reason though. I guess I just want to somewhat "spoil" him/her, but if it's not possible, or if I'm not feeling up to it, this must not cause any tension or distance in the relationship.

(S)he is very responsible with money. Investments and business are my responsibility (I enjoy them), but when it comes to actually sending out the utility bill, etc. this person sees that I never have to concern myself with it. I'm talking about the kind of person who never ever misses a due date. This person is also very on top of our schedules, always knowing what appointments each of us has and when, and always making sure we're 5 or 10 minutes early for everything.

(S)he is somewhat of a task master... I come up with the long term goals and plan, and (s)he sees to the day to day activities involved in reaching those goals saying things like, "What should you be doing right now?" and "Don't forget about..."

This person is also great with kids and pets, a wise and strict but very loving parent/master. (S)he sees to all of the children/pet's physical needs and schedules.

We travel a lot. We travel both for business and pleasure, often combining the two. For example, if we go to another country, I'll do market research on the real estate market and write offers or make business connections while I'm there. (S)he will read about some place and tell me that (s)he wants to go there, and I'll be like, "Okay, let's go <3". We'll go anywhere (s)he wants to go.

(S)he is very secure in our relationship and as honest and loyal as people come. This is extremely, extremely important, the most important thing in the relationship. High intelligence would be next.

(S)he is quiet around others, for the most part. Lacking familiarity would be the best way to put it. Although this person is shy, (s)he won't put up with anyone's bullshit, either. Around close friends and family though, this person is not as quiet. At home (s)he's talkative and likes to play around. We tease eachother and laugh a lot.