Quote Originally Posted by FDG
Quote Originally Posted by Joy
btw, I maintain that type descriptions should be written by someone of the same quadra... I'm sure the Stratiyevskaya ENTp description sucks ass.
Did you read it? It's even funny - it's all like "ENTps are slackers, ENTps have ideas that mean nothing, they argue a lot for nothing, they have zero professionalism, and they like to party and eat all the time"
LMAO

sounds comical, I should read it

lol It even sounds sorta like the stuff peter says about his brother. "He's always talking about some new theory that he like, read about on some random site on the internet. He talks about it like it's true and this really big thing, but he has no idea what he's talking about and there's no actual basis in reality or any sort of proof for the stuff he says. He knows the stuff he says is ridiculous, too, but he doesn't care. He always has some off the wall scheme for something he's going to do but he never follows through on it. 'hehe I'm going to join the merchant marines.' He's just totally irresponsible and doesn't think anything through."