Quote Originally Posted by cardamomday View Post
thats interesting. thank you, but i don’t quite see it. for example, you said your sister doesn’t like to boss anyone around : i can be kinda bossy, i like having control and admittedly social control too to an extent. being noticeable and influential in a group matters a lot to me, as do people and relationships. i don’t have interests in things that don’t include people as a whole much, they tend to bore me (for example i love humanities but hate math/science for the lack of human element within them, they feel too dry, boring, numerical) in the right group i often become the loudest person. Im also competitive, which doesn’t seem Se polr.

i like LIIs and much like the other typing of ILI suggested would actually prefer to be one, I just don’t think I am. I’m still open to changing my mind on that though! thanks so much for the opinion and response.

To be honest, I'm not the best typer around. I basically type by resemblance to people whom I have encountered in real life, and that method can and does miss a lot.
If you don't believe that you are LII, then I'll make a second guess, based on your statements about wanting justice, your interest in humanities, and your aversion to math and science, that you might be EIE. What steered me away from that EIE typing previously is the fact that you impress me as an introvert, but hey, I looked introverted until I was thirty, and EIE and LIE are half of the same person.