Hello. So, as the title infers, I'd like to know more about the IEE and SLI dualization process.

After some years reading up on Socionics, some months ago I came to the conclusion that I'm an SLI of the Te subtype, since it's the type that best fits my overall behavior. As of right now, I am in the earliest stages of the whole "falling in love" thing with a girl I met at college, who's also in all of the same classes as I am (we're both majoring in psychology), and let's just say that you couldn't spot a more obvious IEE in the wild even if you were trying to. She's scattered, indecisive, pays no mind to some pretty obvious social cues (such as not putting your hands inside your pants while deep in thought), and is overall a very cheerful but kind of naive person. Don't get me wrong though, all of these traits make me swoon hard for her, in ways I can't even begin to describe.

But anyways, back to the main point. We've become friends over a month ago, right before our first class together started, and over a week later, after pondering on it for a while, I realized that I really enjoyed her company, to the point that I might say that I've fell in love. Thing is, she either doesn't realize it despite my obvious advances and attempts at flirting with her, or she is really good at hiding the fact that she does realize but just doesn't mind, and I don't know what to make of it. She seems weirdly comfortable with physical contact, to the point of it, honestly, creeping me out. I won't go into too much detail, but I can tell with certainty that she's let me touch certain parts of her body that even some of my past partners took months to even think of letting me. However, as is with IEEs (from what I've read), most of these consentments are non-verbal, which basically means that she lets me do whatever I want with her as long as I don't ask about it. I've touched, tickled, and caressed her in places that should raise at least a couple of flags in regards to my interest in her, yet she doesn't even look bothered by it at all, and this keeps bugging me to no end.

Another thing I noticed is that, despite me openly showing interest in what she likes, she avoids talking about her interests with me the most out of our friend group. She turns to one of our other female friends (whom I honestly can't really infer the type, but anyways) and talks her ear off about the K-Pop bands she likes and whatnot, but when I ask about it (even if it's just an excuse to get to talk more with her), she usually just dismisses it with a quick explanation, without as much enthusiasm when talking about it as she just had. When we're in social settings with multiple people, she treats me normally, but whenever I have the time and offer her company when she's alone, she says I shouldn't mind her.

Now, I know in parts how IEEs dualize. From what I understand, it's a test of patience, where the IEE won't commit to anyone, because they want to win everyone over, and not ever be left alone should the need for company arise. What I don't get, however, is how their romantic interest is made clear, and I don't mean that in the traditional sense. I'm not expecting her to come to me and set boundaries (and, honestly, I'd hate that), but rather, I want to know which telltale signs I should be looking for that mean things are going smoothly or not, which things she does or says that allow me to have a good grasp on her understanding of our current relationship. I know IEEs are prone to fluctuate a lot in what they feel about things and people, and no way in hell I'm expecting any form of consistent response from her, but I'd like to know what I should be expecting and looking out for, to even know if she's interested in the first place.

Also, I don't know how much of this matters, but I'm also a girl, and both me and the girl I'm talking about are both bi, just in case same gender relationships influence dualization in any way.