Thread: NFs and Gore

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default NFs and Gore

Which types do you think that doens't mind, have a high tolerance or even can enjoy gore in a piece of entertainment or work of art? Do you think it it is non-type related thing and that is related more related to exposure of this kind of things?

I am an EII and I personally don't mind looking at a bloody/violent series like The Boys, Invincible or Castlevania. I don't mind rewatching some action scenes like the death of Hughie's girlfriend or the death of Blue Hawk in the Boys, or the train scene during the final fight of Invincible, just for morbid curiosity. Please don't look at them if you're sensible with this kind of things (it's not a challenge, they can be very traumatizing).

Despite those scenes don't affect me too much, I get really tense and begin to sweat when other people is watching it because I feel concerned that they might find them shocking, horrendous or vomitive. This tension disappears when I'm an alone.

I've noticed in some girls, that give me an impression of having as a leading or creative function, that they feel attracted to the gloomy and horrid aesthetic of horror, which is usually adopted for them to decorate their bedrooms, social media posts, or even make cosplays based of it. It's probably that these girls have read Junji Ito's mangas, watched Pan's Labyrinth and were probably obsessed with creepypasta characters during their adolescence. I don't discard that ESI could like these kind of things, it's the type that comes into my head when I think of e-girls, though I think they are more attracted to more mainstream things. I don't discard ILE too, which is the type of the main character the movie Juno, according to the PDB typings (though, I left her type in the air since PDB is not a reliable source for many, even in the MBTI community). She has a great interest in B/Z horror movies.

But, considering that EII and IEI seem to be confused often here and that IEI is considered the most artistic type, who seem to have an aura of mystery, gloominess and deepness sorrounding them, who often don't have the most conventional tastes, it is possible that these types could more into that. Also, the Stratiyevskaya description say this:

When the IEI feels obstructed within the established sensory framework and no longer inspired by that which he has already seen, tasted, sensed, and experienced many times, he is not against trying some new, at times aesthetically contradictory sensory experiences.
    I'm going to put a song of the band Death called Mutilation, tell me your type and if you enjoy it (or if this is useless haha because you're a type and other people with your type are not the same).

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5fBkx1zuGs0

Lyrics, if the gutturals can't be understood:

Massacred, hacked to death, my revenge
    Slicing deep, into your flesh, the pain intense
    Dreams of hate, misery, fill my mind
    Puke in your face in disgust, it's time to die

You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain

Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation

Staring your severed head in the face
    I celebrate a ******'s death, human disgrace
    Hanging your mangled corpse for display
    My revenge was fulfilled upon this day

You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain

Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation

You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain
    You must die in pain

Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation
    Mutilation

In a documentary I saw on YouTube about Death, the lyrics of the album were based in many movies Chuck had seen during all his life.

Which types do you think who could have written those lyrics? Is it too intense to be written for a Delta?

I don't know about EIEs, but the vocalist and leader of the band seems to be a rational type by the way he managed his band. In addition to that, the Stratiyevskaya description says this:

Creating an oppressive, tense situation comes naturally to the EIE. He can accomplish this in almost any state – good mood, poor mood, from boredom, from having little to do. A minor occasion will suffice. And suddenly metallic notes, strict intonations, and hammered articulation appear in EIE's voice, and a heavily fixated gaze, and timed pauses (during which the EIE deliberates on the continuation of his "monologue").
    Is this exclusive to in-person interactions or not? I am not an expert.
    Last edited by HeInin; 12-16-2022 at 10:44 PM.