One of the things I've noticed about myself is that it's hard for me to get out of my comfort zone which I think many Si leading types struggle too. Te creative is unlikely since I'm pretty terrible at it. For Fe creative, I don't really care about the emotional atmosphere around my environment, I'm probably known as the mood breaker lol. I try to have strong moral principles and constantly brooding my worldviews to see if I'm in the right path.

I hate seeing others suffer whether in the Internet, news, or real life. Sometimes I find myself crying for them too, that's why I adopt antinatalism and try to help vulnerable children when I'm ready and capable. But ironically, I occasionally watch gore even though it's mentally scarring me because of the intense morbid curiosity within myself. If someone were to attack me physically or especially verbally, I would be dumbfounded the same goes when I see violence in real life. I don't know how to react or come up with a good comeback. During a confrontation, I preferably like to talk things through rather than fist fighting (isn't that what mature people do?). Is this Se ignoring or Se PoLR?

Oh, another note about me is that I'm very lazy. If I don't find something interesting or easy, I will procrastinate until I find it necessary to get done. I'm an underachiever, I only care about what's fun and important to me, internally driven if you will.

What do you think?