TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Conflictor as the embodiment of what one hates

Hi,

Since almost a year back I've (IEI) been sharing an apartment with my mirror (EIE), supervisee (ESE) and conflictor (LSE). A lot of one-sided conflicts, but we seem to be able to solve them resolutely. Conflicts are usually Ni-PoLR things like me moving the couch literally 1.5 meters during the night, for them to be shocked and appalled when they notice the change in the morning. ._.

Anyhow, I've come to view my conflictor as the embodiment of all that I hate. I know this is in line with descrptions of conflict relations, but I find every move, every action, every word, every pause, every intent, etc., to be the embodiment of pretty much all that I truly despise. Like eating the wrong kind of chips while watching a boring and corny Si-ego TV show on a generic gray sofa in abhorrent bright blue hospital corridor lighting. It's strange, because I really SLI's taste, lifestyle, etc., but LSE's... ??? We truly live in different worlds. This not to devalue LSE's in any way, I admire their Te, and see why people love them, but personally, I've come to realize this LSE's is pretty much the embodiment of all that I hate; The epitome of personally hateable; My unconscious hate, embodied!? What do you think? Am I too extreme?
    Last edited by salehieh; 11-26-2022 at 08:38 PM.