Quote Originally Posted by EUDAEMONIUM View Post
But if I remember right, you are a teacher used to speaking in front of a group of people. You are a foreigner living outside of your country. This sort of thing would help condition those extraverted ethical (and extroverted in general) functions to a higher degree than another IEI who rarely leaves their hometown.
That's all correct! I also semi-regularly interpret at events where there are a large number of both Japanese and foreigners present. Most recently it was for two field trips (one for elementary and one for middle schoolers) onto the US military base. That was interesting because I didn't know a lot of the specific Japanese terminology about fighter jets for example, but had to explain the basic physics of their operation. I'm very used to getting thrown into the deep end and figuring things out. When I was in theatre as a kid I was one of the actors considered to be decent at improv. I had a few classmates I loved to perform completely improvised skits with because I felt I knew what kinds of things to throw at them to elicit that would lead to hilarity.

It's worth bearing in mind though that I only ended up doing most things because my ESE mom is constantly on the lookout for interesting things for my siblings and I to do. She loves nothing more than to find cool things and encourage us day after day to pursue them, and I really owe a lot of my experiences to that encouragement. By now I search out and do things for myself, but I don't know that I would have if my mom hadn't opened me up to so much. I was always shy and reserved as a kid

Quote Originally Posted by EUDAEMONIUM View Post
Also, imo you definitely need to make a public channel. Your aesthetic and speaking ability would be good for anything. I mean, it doesn't even need to be socioncs, you could just do a lifestyle yt channel about living in Japan and get views.
Aww thanks! Funny thing is that I already have a public channel lol I just haven't shared it here because people would learn my real name very quickly there, but then again I'm not sure I really care that much at this point. I also have a few very nosy, conservative, Christian family members who I wouldn't want finding my 16types username since I speak very freely on here. I don't have that many things posted on my other channel anyways, but I've posted let's plays of Stray (the cyberpunk cat game), my attempt at a few vocal and guitar covers, some old school projects, and a bit of Japan exploration stuff. I've thought about starting a third channel with a brand new alias a few times, but we'll see.

I won't say who, but a user or two on here already know my real name and thus could find my channel pretty easily. To those people, feel free. It's literally just my real name followed by my name again but in katakana. To everyone else, maybe if you're really super nice to me for long enough I'll share it with you too lol (personally I don't think it'd be worth your time though )