What comes into notice right away?

Judging by appearance of the Mitchell, his mannerism of communication and voice intonation, the Respondent very much resembles a member of the intuitive introverts group. What do we derive from it? In the first part of the interview, information disclosed by the respondent about his family shows that the respondent distinctly opposes himself to the other family relatives exactly by this criteria. Other members of his family lead a much more active lifestyle than he, in particular, play sports, are not interested in abstract topics like philosophy or mathematics, but in real events that occur randomly at the current time at their place of residence or work. Considerably, they treat the respondent with some misunderstanding, or possibly even sympathy. When rational Sensing types see such an appearance as that of Mitchell, they want to make a remark, so respondent have to make an effort to keep himself together and remain silent. It takes time to get used to this kind of freedom in terms of ignoring the material side of life. This is especially true in a case of a messy hairstyle, as well as the stockpiling clutter in a living space or disorderliness in general. The truth may be that he is being forgiven for that, because erudition and ability to delve deeply into the essence of the new information.

Temperament

In the typological group of intuitive introverts, there are possibility for only two temperaments - BS (balanced-stable) or RA (receptive adaptive). What is Mitchell's temperament then? First of all, we need to take into consideration pronounced fluctuations in mood (mood swings) throughout the day. This fact argues in favor of a dynamic, unbalanced nervous system. Secondly, if we consider that he is still a very sensitive person (a sign of a weak nervous system), we are coming to a conclusion that he has a receptive-adaptive temperament (RA).We might also observe the peculiarities of the respondent's reactions in moments of thought process. At the same time you can spot a large number of eye movements up. This again confirms the conclusion about the dynamic temperament. Due to closeness of the introverted, Mitchell’s unbalanced temperament shows itself in convergence. At closer distance, even a simple fact which extraneous people will find inconsiderable, can spontaneously cause him a rather nervous reaction.

Type of occupation

In the group of intuitive introverts, we can discuss only two settings - ethical humanitarian or logical scientistic. Which of them the respondent can relate to? Setting with ethics can’t be confirmed by the behavior. People turn to the Mitchel for advice on such topics that involves wise, mindful thinking and not for the purpose of comforting or to relief of the emotional state of theirs. Also, the respondent is immanently more critical - he immediately notices deviation from the logic or common sense. Also it’s true that, the area of intellectual interests lies at the intersection of philosophy and mathematical disciplines. Already the individual characteristics of his personality become apparent, which result in the formation of a distinctive subtype, which I will discuss below. Also in favor of the logical type, the fact is that emotions are poorly subordinate to the respondent. It seems that he ignores some circumstances and, on the contrary, can react abruptly to other, which looks to an extraneous observer as uncontrollable emotions. Hence the conclusion: the function of emotions in the type of respondent takes a weak position. Therefore, we conclude that the respondent is a logician. And the last thing to pay attention to, in terms of the “ethics - logic” dichotomy, is facial expressions. It is characterized by expressions of skepticism and negativity. In particular, the corner of the mouth goes to the side, and the mouth itself opens up, which makes a peculiar impression of either disaffection or disgust. Ethics from the group of intuitive-introverts would be a positivist, so an assumption, for example, about Lyrist or Humanist is unlikely.

The conclusion

So, the type of respondent is a receptive-adaptive temperament in Scientist setting - ILI (Critic). But what about his subtype? - The most likely subtype by the DCNH system is the fourth (4), i.e. harmonizing (H). This is evidenced by his distantness (fears of reconciliation, he feels safe only at a certain distance from people) and initiality (gustiness, spontaneity, novelty seeking). Distancy combined with initiality gives a harmonizing subtype. The problem of such people is sensitivity, a tendency to pessimism because of the constant comparison of reality to the ideal, unceasingly hunting for a harmonious state of mind, immersion in science (in particular, mathematics is a very shapely and harmonious system) in the hope of finding there answers to the questions that concern him about man and society.
Also: I've changed a bit in the almost 4 years since this report was made (late 2018), and this was also before he did reports that contained two or more subtypes. As of at least a year and a half ago, Victor types me as a Harmonizing-Creative subtype (HC), so some of what is said about the Creative critics will apply to me as well (i.e. inclined to experiment, argumentative, etc.). Also, I may even have some terminality since I don't think I'm quite as disordered as this report would suggest now, but I was super disordered and T-accentuated before (though I still am to some extent, and maybe I will be again in the future, or maybe not).