It started out when I started having pain in my prostrate after holding in my farts, and i took uro an anti uti medicine thinking i had prostatits again but i was told by my mom i had a uti, i got stomach cramps the night before work and when i went to work the next day and went home early due to constant diarrhea and nausea. the next day i still had diarrhea and i was getting fatigue and nausea. now days later, i suddenly got overly excited after also not eating much and because some girls showed me attention and i was praying my ritual muslim prayer so fast in a hurry, i ended up in a cold sweat and felt like i was going to pass out. then i ate some food stopped walking around like i was manic, and my nephew came with my sister and brother in law, and my sister was upset, so i tried my best to comfort her without making her more irritated even though she was mostly talking to my mom, then while theyre talking and my young nephew starts playing i cant focus on them because my heart is racing, i cant breathe, my chest hurts, i feel heat around my neck, and pre sweat. they leave, and i feel more nauseated later, and i notice i cant stop walking around due to my adhd but normally im able to handle hyperactivity but now i cant. whats going on? EDIT: Btw its eid ul fitr a muslim holiday EDIT: the sickness also caused me to contemplate and threaten committing suicide because my manager was getting on my case and i quit. i realized my manager might not have understood my text so i sent another more clear one. EDIT: also when i was at the gas station i worked at, i was so stressed while waiting for an uber i thought i clicked the emergency shut off all pumps button and i would get arrested. i also thought my manager would hold me liable for getting everyone sick when i told him i had a cold at work.