View Poll Results: Does Disturbed seem more LSI or ESI?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Disturbed seems more LSI

1 33.33%
  • Disturbed seems more ESI

2 66.67%

Thread: Disturbed's type from what you know about him?

Hybrid View

TIM
    I don't know
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About 2/3 of all the people on this forum who have commented on my type have said that I am a logical type, and I've narrowed it down to LSI-ti or EIE-Ni.

There has been way too much information, from my memories, and some things I did (particularly asking people "we're best friends, right?"), worded differently from that that made me seem even less LSI-Ti, to rule out EIE-Ni. I really didn't want to be EIE-Ni, but it's either that or LSI-Ti. But neither Ti nor Fe works well for me. Those functions both seem inert in me. I have average foresight, but EIE-Ni actually have pretty average foresight. EIE-Ni also have extremely weak Ne, and I have extremely weak Ne... I know that by theory and according to what Gulenko said they should have the strongest Ne in the socion, but I've observed them to have EXTREMELY WEAK Ne, constantly blocking out opportunities, thinking there is no way out, or only one way to do something... they're super quick to make judgments and to say you can't do that, you wouldn't have done that, "there's no way in hell", "i don't trust", "i didn't think of that", "there are too many consequences if i don't obey the rules" "college is an excellent indicator of innate ability, so if they have a college degree they're definitely smart", this person is retarded, this person is smart i can tell by their vocabulary [even though the EIE-Ni didn't take math and spatial abilities into account], etc., etc.

I don't like to pressure people and I hate being pressured myself.

I also don't like going by theory, I go by memories, what I've observed. I trust my experience/memory, what's observable. If my observations, real world experience doesn't match theory, words, if I can't completely reconcile the two, then, well, my mind feels like it's gone off the rails... that's what socionics has done to me, but I can't get out of it.

I'm a Beta rational, yet my base function doesn't work for me. In fact, none of my functions work for me, although my Fi and Te come closest to working for me, even though by theory they're not valued. I don't feel very aware of my Ti, but a lot of LSI-Ti and EIE-Ni wouldn't. Sometimes I just accept or reject information so quickly that I seem like the classical definition of an intuitive person and especially an EIE-Ni.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 07-02-2023 at 12:45 PM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.