In a similar vein as my previous thread (Worldbuilding), but with a little more focus on Socionics, I would like to know more about the quadra and/or types as storytellers. What kinds of things mark a movie/book/game/comic/poem/other creative piece as belonging to a specific quadra to you? If you have any examples of "a very gamma movie", "a poem dripping in delta energy", or any other sort of media you feel very strongly exemplifies some set of quadra values then I'd love to hear about them. Of course as a beta I'm very interested in beta examples especially, but anything really would be intriguing to me. I'm a fairly creative person, but I feel that I am often too worried about what I'm "supposed to create" to please the gatekeepers of whatever craft I'm attempting to create in to simply get down and actually make things that I enjoy making. My thinking is that since I struggle to break free of thinking in terms of "what I'm meant to be doing" it would be useful to just use beta examples so that I can continue with my bad habit of worrying too much about what other people think while hopefully doing so in a way that more closely matches what I actually enjoy/care about