Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
Hmmm...good point - but this doesn't mean they can't be religious? I suppose we need more info on how he reacts to moral issues etc. ENTps have some morals though, right?...The way he reacted to the news COULD still be to do with emotional harmony blah blah blah.
well like I said needing to set the mood, would be , need to get a feeling would be , so you'de need to look up Si and Fe in the ENTp description and fit it.

Also spirituality seems more NF, while Religion seems more SFj, sometimes SFp, however that doesn't mean NF's aren't religious, I just think they require spirituality in their religion.

And as for ENTp's and morals, I picture an ENTp like a lawyer, they do what they must in the system because is suggestive, but on the side of ethics they lack confidence in this and are easily hurt in it. So it makes them simply happy to contribute their part in the case, win their side, and get recongition from their clients, whether they personally feel the client being represented is truthful or deserves to win or not. In other words they lack confidence and are easily hurt with their ethics and realtions and when it comes to doing things in a social system they are suggestable. But they do make good arguments, they (analyize) the case and then use it to (intuition of possibility) a possible defense to create reasonable doubt, or a timeline of events from evidence in order to make an argument in court.