Is it possible that during the day when you are conscious, you are using a different part of your psyche rather than the person you are at night when you are unconscious?

During the day, you're most awake and are at the most the purest, unfiltered, conscious part of your mind, and are completely adapted to who that person is.

During the night, you become more fragmented mentally. The filtered, unconscious part of your conscience spews out and disorientates you.

So, depending on the consciousness of your cycle, and the time of day, and how your body clock is set, could you be a different "person" (per-se) with a different focus and a part of your mind being highlighted? Because you're using a different part of your brain, depending on your consciousness levels.

When I say you are using a different part of your psyche, I'm not so much talking about an SLE ending up as an SLE, but more an SLE-day sub and an SLE-night sub (i.e. during the day, your default is SLE-Ti sub, and during the night, you're SLE-Se sub, because your brain has different areas of focus.