Threaded View

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

Someone said that Duality is best when the two of you are life-stressed, but feels like nothing or is problematic when life is easy.
    Well I know of two dual SEI/ILE pairs who I believe met at a young age. My mate is in early twenties and met his SEI gf at uni age. Have yet to ask him too much about it haha. He seems to be doing well enough in life, but has his past issues which we of course bond over. The other people are a successful underground ILE dj and the SEI is evidently his rock.

Both the mirror couples are successful but in more a traditional way.

Then I know of an IEE/SLI couple who met after uni. They seem fine from
    what my SEI pal tells me although there seems to be drama about choosing a place to live. (Oh how the other half live). Think they met at work doing some sort of cool work
    experience.

I suspect my SEE friend abroad is with a dual. Her life is pretty normal but she seems quite happy although it was gradual I think. Sometimes she laments about not being single lol.

edit: know of one more dual couple, at least I’m pretty sure they’re duals. SLE/ IEI teachers who met post uni. They have taught in different countries, pretty cool.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 10-13-2021 at 05:57 PM.