Thread: Member Questionnaire (AshPhoenix)

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (AshPhoenix)

Member Questionnaire 1 (AshPhoenix)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    uhhhhh that's a strange question I guess , beauty is natural beauty done good if you know what I mean

love happens when you hold someone to a close level that you would do anything to defend them and stand by their side
    What are your most important values?
    That I should make a difference in my life , and prove that I'm competent
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    Yes and no , I don't have a big believe on anything and I'm a bit open to new ideas (as long as they provide evidence) , but for the most part I don't believe in any higher level
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    Power should be used for defense and not attack , unless there was a real threat (ex : terrorists) , then attack would be justified in service of protecting the people
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I don't remember an exact conversation , maybe on some small topics , not deep though

I'm not interested in many stuff but I can name : Gaming , Movies and shows , Learning languages , Space , Business and Self improvement to some instance
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    Nah it bores me to think about it , but that doesn't mean that I don't give and attention to it , I don't wanna screw up if you know what I mean
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Maybe not that bad when you get used to them
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    N/A
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    1. Losing most of my friends and being stuck with people I hate , I didn't cry much , I usually don't , but it was sad

2. A lot of things made me smile , even small things , I hate and don't express my emotions outwardly , but I still smile and have some joy visible on my face when I make achievements , when I pass hard times and when I hugely develop as a person
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    only in my bed lmao (yes I sleep alone , very shame)
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    First is my weak body and my slim hands , I also hate it

I hate it when I become hesitant and nervous (in fear of rejection) I almost never ask anyone for a favor and prefer to do things by my own without help
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    intelligence and ability to grasp and understand concepts better than others

I also like this ability because it help me learn things much quicker than others
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Confidence and self esteem
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    Yes it happens when I don't have a clear vision of what I want , when things don't seem obvious and it feels like I'm going nowhere

usually I get out of it when I find my way and everything seems clear
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I hate people who hide facts or run away from important questions in favor of harmony , I also hate overly emotional displays and when someone encourages me for them I just freeze and try to find a way out of the situation

I have friends from different quadras (I don't have a gamma friend and I don't think I've ever met one , I don't meet people that often) , but yeah each has it's own qualities , I have some ideas of their exact types but I'm not sure , all I'm sure of is their quadras , ex I have an Alpha friend who has it all (probably ESE or SEI) he is goofy and very open to people , he move so fast and acts impulsively and he's pretty much a computers geek , VERY aware of the emotional atmosphere and people's perspectives , he's a good friend but I hate how he invite random people to the conversation and how he can't stay on topic sometimes I don't know if we share a similar opinion on anything but I still admire him

I also have a beta friend who's too much into politics it REALLY sucks because I don't give a damn about politics and this is pretty much his best conversation , and pretty much a huge narcissist with a messiah complex and utopia shit
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I'm not a huge romantic and it kinda feels cringe , also I am HUGELY nervous in sex (More Shame) , but yeah I care more about personality you muffin heads
    as long as she's kind and smart and not a pick me up girl , I'm all in
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    I need them smart , capable , strong and kind , I don't want to force them to things they don't like or to have high expectations

the most quality I prefer for them to be able to choose their path in life
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inwardly (I'm just gonna ignore that and forget about it)

outwardly : hey what about changing the topic?
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    Society sucks cause people stupid , haha jk , I don't have an opinion on this , I just see people as people , nothing complex here
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I'd like to have friends with wide novel range of interests , that makes them more interesting to talk to , and also they have to be trustful so I don't go for popular people , annnnd my ways mostly failed me to have more friends , wow
    How do you behave around strangers?
    Me :"OH HELL FUCK THIS PERSON IS APPROACHING ME"

Also me : "Hi isn't it a nice day"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks LSI to me, folks. Leaning toward Se subtype, or no subtype.

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Looks LSI to me, folks. Leaning toward Se subtype, or no subtype.
    I've read the LSI sociotype annnnnd no , I'm not forceful or confrontational , and I don't have everything in a specific order

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AshPhoenix View Post
    I've read the LSI sociotype annnnnd no , I'm not forceful or confrontational , and I don't have everything in a specific order

What type do you think you are?

I know a few LSI's of both sexes, and I'd say that none of them are confrontational the way that some other types can be. Some descriptions are shorthand, and some are just wrong.

From your questionnaire, I see a person who is introveted, reflexively oriented towards organized facts (Ti), and who wishes they were more powerful (Se) but intends to secure their position by being useful, rather than by stepping on toes. I also see a concern for being liked (fairly good Fi), and not being able to connect with people as well as they'd like (low dimensional valued Fe).

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type do you think you are?

I know a few LSI's of both sexes, and I'd say that none of them are confrontational the way that some other types can be. Some descriptions are shorthand, and some are just wrong.
    Tbf I have no idea what my type is , I know I suck at Si Because I neglect my physical state A LOT , like ignoring the temperature of the room until someone comes in and say "wow it's really hot here how are you able to sit in here" , and similar situations

and I suck at Se because I'm very awkward with using force (Like actual physical force)

and I suck at Fe , I can't put a fake smile or give any sort of reaction , I also hate when people ask me "are you enjoying your time" like wtf is that question?? I don't even wanna think about it

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From your questionnaire, I see a person who is introveted, reflexively oriented towards organized facts (Ti), and who wishes they were more powerful (Se) but intends to secure their position by being useful, rather than by stepping on toes. I also see a concern for being liked (fairly good Fi), and not being able to connect with people as well as they'd like (low dimensional valued Fe).
    It only work when you put it that way , But I'm gonna count that for the sake of perspective

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound like an IEI or EII. A depressed one.

How did you lose your friends?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    You sound like an IEI or EII. A depressed one.

How did you lose your friends?
    Wow I did come off as dramatic , sorry for this

It only happened once in like years ago when I finished high school and every single one of them went on their own way , and I regretted not having a way to communicate after that (there is more context but I only explained this to avoid misconception)

and no I'm not depressed

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not LII, SLE, LIE, LSE, EIE, IEE, ILE, SEE, ESE, SEI, SLI, ESI
    possibly are
    LSI, ILI, EII, IEI,

need more info say things regardless the questions
    what kind of perosn are you. what kind of people do u want. what do u think about particular people be that fictional characters or stories. stories that happenend to u ur thought process and inclinations regarding everything how do you spend ur time how has that chagned over time obstacles why are u stuck what have you overcome?

Se could also be motor and fine motor coordination as well as regulating ur body temperature to bear discomfort. not dropping or bumping into things too much. accurate when shooting or throwing

ILI would struggle the most with smiling fake but they wouldnt care much about it
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 10-01-2021 at 06:02 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    not LII, SLE, LIE, LSE, EIE, IEE, ILE, SEE, ESE, SEI, SLI, ESI
    possibly are
    LSI, ILI, EII, IEI,

need more info say things regardless the questions
    what kind of perosn are you. what kind of people do u want. what do u think about particular people be that fictional characters or stories. stories that happenend to u ur thought process and inclinations regarding everything how do you spend ur time how has that chagned over time obstacles why are u stuck what have you overcome?
    I'm an introvert with big dreams , I want to have my own company that's gonna break all the records , I haven't chosen a specialization yet but I have some ideas

I want people who accept me as I am and believe in my abilities

I can't think of an answer to the third question

I usually spend my day with no big events , mostly staying at home doing my own things , sometimes doing researches and sometimes just thinking

When I think of things that I overcome I remember my small wins against anxiety and how I developed as a person , how I became a bit more confident in my decisions and started to learn more to make my visions come true

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an introvert with big dreams , I want to have my own company that's gonna break all the records , I haven't chosen a specialization yet but I have some ideas

I want people who accept me as I am and believe in my abilities

I can't think of an answer to the third question

I usually spend my day with no big events , mostly staying at home doing my own things , sometimes doing researches and sometimes just thinking

When I think of things that I overcome I remember my small wins against anxiety and how I developed as a person , how I became a bit more confident in my decisions and started to learn more to make my visions come true
    yeah ILI sounds the most likely to me
    but what do you research what are your own things

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

post a photo of yourself u can get typed by face

I want to care

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah ILI sounds the most likely to me
    but what do you research what are your own things

Researching areas of interest , things that make money

own things are my own things period

also how accurate is typing by face is? , and how many people have done this exactly?

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Researching areas of interest , things that make money

own things are my own things period

also how accurate is typing by face is? , and how many people have done this exactly?
    ur last question makes no sense. how accurrate it is depends on who's doing it and a lot of factors. there are people generally better or worse at it. anyway you do seem ILI to me so idc about your face. ur probably drawing foalcon

I want to care

Banned
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

post a photo of yourself u can get typed by face

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ur last question makes no sense. how accurrate it is depends on who's doing it and a lot of factors. there are people generally better or worse at it. anyway you do seem ILI to me so idc about your face. ur probably drawing foalcon
    lmao I googled this word and now I've lost all my hope in humanity

but yeah something close enough
    Last edited by LadAhmed; 10-01-2021 at 06:19 PM. Reason: forgot a word

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao I googled this word and now I've lost all my hope in humanity

but yeah something close enough
    ennea 9w1
    1 of those instinctual variants
    sp/so
    sp/sx

I want to care

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ennea 9w1
    1 of those instinctual variants
    sp/so
    sp/sx
    Probably yes, but how does this work with ILI?

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably yes, but how does this work with ILI?
    wdym?
    stay private keep the peace align with people to do the company thing its the perfect plan u do ur own thing like ILIs do they do their own thing thats aligned with u are not very confrontantional u think bc u are tryring to keep the peace and are socially unaware which u try to solve by being competent
    sp first is also part of my interests are my interests
    the company thing is part of Sp first
    sex embarassed is /Sx second or last
    ur lost faith in humanity thing and drawing foalcon is w1

look into DCNH subtype to see which ILI are you
    https://daddygulenko4life.blogspot.c...criptions.html

I want to care

TIM
    Tomato
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wdym?
    stay private keep the peace align with people to do the company thing its the perfect plan u do ur own thing like ILIs do they do their own thing thats aligned with u are not very confrontantional u think bc u are tryring to keep the peace and are socially unaware which u try to solve by being competent
    sp first is also part of my interests are my interests
    the company thing is part of Sp first
    sex embarassed is /Sx second or last
    ur lost faith in humanity thing and drawing foalcon is w1

look into DCNH subtype to see which ILI are you
    https://daddygulenko4life.blogspot.c...criptions.html
    Alright this does make sense , sp/so is my best bet

And I checked your link and I most likely am a Normalizer ILI

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah like w1 is Fi and 9 is bringing together the Te to Fi through Ni analysis and 1 faith in the world is also Ni absorption hitting your Fi
    my interests are my interests are also the Te confrontation that's supposed to be fair and u not butting in other ppl too much letting them do as they please is again 9w1 and Ni Te Fi awareness.

I want to care

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@AshPhoenix
    https://sociotype.com/socionics/type...INTp/subtypes/
    another subtype system

normalizer means you are ILI-N/N-ILI
    depending on the second system you are N-ILI-Te or N-ILI-Ni

I want to care