Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
Which Socionics type do you identify with, if you don't mind me asking?
Some time ago I decided to keep a list of plausible types for myself, as I found it limiting when interacting on this site and any typology community. It seems pretty common that if you're discussing something on typology and the opposition cannot answer the main point, he or she will get to the lowest form of discussion which is personal attacks, which in these places seem to take the superficial form of battletyping, ignoring the original theme in favor of "you are not this type, you are the baddies type, so bad and so bad" directly making discussion impossible.

I cannot completely fit in every situation to the traits associated with X or Y sociotype, or what someone might expect from the type, and as socionics is completely subjective in experience and lacks a proper scientific validation for any indication or typing method, I cannot really decide about what should and shouldn't be taking into account from anything outside my own opinion and subjective experience, which sometimes seems to conflict with that of others, and most times I want to avoid getting into a discussion over it, when really I don't have an absolute self-typing without doubts.
Also self-typings seem to predispose some people towards oneself, so I prefer to keep it to myself and if someone gets to some conclusion over it then I'll also have free typings.